Inspired by all of the awesome resolution lists out there, in particular this one by designlovefest, I decided to create my own resolution list for 2015. Creating lists and goal setting is fun after all, especially when you can check something off the list!
- More journal writing. Writing my thoughts on paper and staying focused on the positive experience's in life.
- More field trips. It would be cool to stay up to date on the latest galleries and museums in the city and explore new ones too!
- A fun trip. Currently planning a wedding, so the honeymoon part should be fun to plan! Maybe visit Napa Valley or Hawaii.
- Learn how to manage finances better. I need to budget better and put more funds into a TFSA.
- Less negative thoughts and responses. Instead of being a debbie-downer, only talks about positive ideas and subjects.
- Let it go. Let go of the people that hurt you. Forgive and forget.
- New hobby. I have always wanted to get into pottery. I love the idea of getting my hands dirty and making something beautiful.
- More Freelance work that pushes me. I'd love to work on more freelance projects and learn new skills.
- Practice Yoga daily. More meditation and Mysore practice will help my mind focus on the positive.
- Be nicer to myself. Work in progress.